Search This Blog

Friday 3 May 2013

Head Space Daily Words...

There was no HSD yesterday, as I exercised my right, as proprietor of the Head Space Daily blogsite, to give myself the day off. On the work front at the moment, rather than a freelance creative, I am feeling more like a promo bounty hunter, competing against other promo bounty hunters for a slice of the promo pie. Each day starts positively, hoping to finish with a spring in my step, like Bobba Fett riding Slave One. Instead, I end up feeling more like Greedo, with smoke coming out of my ears after being zapped by Han Solo. My Linked In page informs me that my 166 connections can link me to 3,464,832+ other people. It's the + that worries me. A tadpole in shark infested waters is what springs to mind. Onwards and upwards...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting in touch...