Search This Blog

Sunday 7 July 2013

Head Space Daily Words...

There is nothing like a sporting triumph to create a buzz of positivity, both individually and as a nation. Personally, I am no rugby man, so the British Lions didn't register. The main sport played at the school I went to was rugby and memories of the rugby players drinking pints of one another's piss and plucking each other's pubes out with their teeth, has always left me with a serious dislike of the sport. Tennis on the other hand, I feel, is much more a part of mine and the nation's psyche and Andy Murray's fantastic victory has left me feeling invigorated. The world is my oyster and anything is possible. Perhaps I could become a butcher, or pursue a career in millinery. I digress, but surely Sports Personality Of The Year, barring any misdemeanours between now and then, is in the bag. So, congratulations to the British Lions (although I thought Brian O'Driscoll was a member of Boyzone) and to Andy Murray - now bring on the Ashes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting in touch...